3SVISION WARRANTY STATEMENT
LIMITED WARRANTY STATEMENT
This limited warranty shall apply to the 3Svision product (the “Product”).
3Svision warrants that the product is at the time of its original purchase free of defects in materials and workmanship (“Limited Warranty”).
This Limited Warranty is subject to the following terms and conditions:
- This Limited Warranty is given only to the original purchaser of the Product (“Customer”). It shall neither exclude nor limit.
any statutory rights of the Customer or
- any of the Customer’s rights against the seller/dealer of the Product.
- This Limited Warranty shall last for twenty-four (24) months by different product series, from the date of original purchase for 3S produced devices. (please see appendix)
Customer shall present the PROOF OF PURCHASE upon claiming this Limited Warranty. This Limited Warranty may not be sold-on, assigned, transferred or given to any subsequent purchaser or acquirer of the Product. This Limited Warranty is only valid and enforceable in the countries where the Product is sold. Moreover, if Product is returned to be repaired under this Limited Warranty in the place other than where you purchased, 3Svision attempts to repair such Product but can not guarantee the outcome. Warranty service availability and response times may vary from country to country and may also be subject to a registration requirement in the country of purchase.
- Throughout the Warranty Period 3Svision or its authorized agent will, at their discretion, without charge and subject to Clause 5 repair or replace a defective Product. Repair or replacement may involve the use of functionally equivalent reconditioned unit. 3Svision will return the repaired Product or replace with another functional equivalent Product to the Customer in good working condition. All replaced faulty parts or components will become the property of 3Svision.
- This Limited Warranty applies only to the hardware components of the Product as originally supplied and does not apply to any software or other equipment.
- THIS LIMITED WARRANTY SHALL NOT APPLY IF THE DEFECT WAS CAUSED THROUGH ANY OF THE FOLLOWING:
- the Product serial number, the accessory date code, water indicator or the warranty seal has been removed, erased, defaced, altered or is illegible; or
- deterioration of the Product due to normal wear and tear; or
- use other than in accordance with the user manual, rough handling, exposure to moisture, dampness or extreme thermal or environmental conditions or a rapid change in such conditions, corrosion, oxidation, unauthorized modifications or connections, unauthorized opening or repair, repair, repair by use of unauthorized spare parts, accidents, forces of nature, or other actions beyond the reasonable control unless the defect was caused directly by defects in materials or workman ship. This Limited Warranty does not cover physical damage to the surface of the Product including but not limited to cracks or scratches on camera lens; or
- the defect was caused by a defective function of the internet network or other system; or
- the defect was caused by the fact that the Product was used with or connected to an wrong power voltage and electric current.
- Your Product may contain country specify elements, including software, If the Product has been re-exported from its original destination country to another country, the Product may contain country specific elements that are not considered to be a defect under this Limited Warranty. Any claim under this Limited Warranty is subject to you notifying 3Svision or a 3Svision authorized service to your attention and in any event no later than before the expiry of the Warranty Period.
- In the event of Product failure, the Customer should take the following actions:
- Refer to the user manual in order to identify and possibly correct the problem.
- If the problem cannot be resolved by reference to the user manual the Customer should then contact the dealer where such Product was purchased or 3Svision service center or www.3svision.us for further information.
- Before the Customer contacts 3Svision service agent, please ensure the following information is at hand
The Model and serial number.
The Customer’s full address and contact information.
A copy of the Customers original invoice, receipt or bill of sale of the purchase of the Product. 3Svision will provide the Customer with instructions regarding how and when the defective Product should be returned.
3Svision will pay costs in connection with both the return of the defective Product to 3Svision and the repaired Product back to the “Dealer” if the Defective Product is within the Warranty Period.
- THIS LIMITED WARRANTY STATES THE ENTIRE WARRANTY GIVEN BY 3SVISION TO THE CUSTOMER. ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF SATISFACTORY QUALITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE ARE LIMITED TO THE RELEVANT WARRANTY PERIOD. IN NO EVENT SHALL 3SVISION BE LIABLE FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL LOSSES OR DAMAGES OF ANY NATURE WHATSOEVER, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO LOST PROFITS OR COMMERCIAL LOSS, TO THE FULLEST EXTENT THAT THOSE LOSSES OR DAMAGES CAN BE DISCLAIMED BY LAW. IN ANY CASE 3SVISION AND ITS SUPPLIERS ENTIRE LIABILITY UNDER ANY PROVISION OF THIS LIMITED WARRANTY SHALL BE LIMITED TO THE AMOUNT ACTUALLY PAID BY THE CUSTOMER FOR THE HARDWARE. 3Svision does not exclude or limit liability for personal injury or death resulting from its own negligence. Some countries do not allow exclusions or limitation of incidental or consequential loss or damage, or limitation of the duration of implied warranties, in those circumstances the preceding limitations or exclusions may not apply to such Customers. This warranty gives the Customer specific legal rights; the Customer may also have other rights, which may vary from country to country. This limited warranty does not affect the Customers statutory rights in law specific to the country of purchase, such rights, remain protected.
This Limited Warranty will be updated by 3Svision from time to time.
3S Product Warranty Time